Are you a writer who shares our passion for inspiring and empowering people to live gut-healthy lives? If so, we welcome you to contribute your original content to be shared with our audience. Of course, there are just a few things to keep in mind! Please read our answers to some common FAQs as well as our guidelines before submitting to make sure we’re on the same page. Thank you so much in advance for considering our website as publisher of your content! We sincerely appreciate it.
What topics should I cover?
Our sole focus is on the importance of gut health and the microbiome. Keeping that in mind, we welcome proposed topics that aim to answer questions, add value, and offer unique and in-depth insights versus generic information. We also appreciate inspiring and informative personal stories about how probiotics lifestyle changes improved your health, or perhaps, valuable knowledge you gained on your path to gut health that you’re willing to share with our audience.
Why should I write for GHN?
We have a team of professional editors who can make your content the very best it can be. Through our combined resources, your content will reach a larger audience and hopefully have more of an impact with respect to our mission.
Do you pay for articles?
We do not currently pay for articles, but we certainly promote your published piece to help maximize the reach of your content.
Do you accept previously published material?
Yes! Although we won’t republish material in its entirety, we will post an excerpt and link it back to the original post to drive traffic back to the source.
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy and brand, we will respond to let you know if your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks so please bear with us!
- Please submit well-written and high-quality original articles.
- Include a short author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Google’s
- Please observe any copyright usage restrictions regarding images you submit for your article. Also, please remember to cite the source of your image. (Once I have the template, I’ll add image dimensions.)
- Links in your posts are great, but they cannot be promotional and must be relevant to the content.
- Blog posts should be at least 600 words and articles should be at least 1000 words.
- Be sure to properly attribute studies, quotations and any other third party references.
Additional Submission Info:
- The GHN team reserves the right to edit and adapt your content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- GHN reserves the right to include calls-to-action to GHN content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Content Attribution Policy
We’d love for you to share our content on your blog! We just ask a few little things so that we get recognition for our work:
- Provide a link to the original GHN source you’re referencing.
- For references to a GHN blog article, please link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referring to.